One of my favorite and most-used punches is retiring from the catalog at the end of this month, May 31st. They have a few left in the warehouse, but they are in short supply -- so I want to make it available to my friends, before it goes away! 
The cards you will make with the Bird Punch Card Kit will all be similar to the blue card above. This is an elegant but simple card that I make ALL THE TIME! Because I can use any color of cardstock for the card, then just punch out the birdie and branch pieces from white cardstock, and build it up with mini glue dots. I will show you how to do it when you pick up your Kit. The kit will contain the cards, envelopes, and all greeting pieces. You will just punch and assemble the bird and branches on the card, and put your greeting on.
BIRD PUNCH CARD KIT $30 INCLUDES:*
"Bird Builder" Punch ($18)
Mini Glue Dots ($5.25 for 300 dots)
Stampin Dimensionals ($4 for 300 dots)
FREE! PAPER KIT:
All supplies and instructions, to make 6 handmade cards with matching envelopes:
2 "Thank you" cards, in Soft Sky color
2 "You're a blessing to me" cards, in Calypso Coral color
2 "Happy Birthday" cards, in Bermuda Bay color
All supplies and instructions, to make 6 handmade cards with matching envelopes:
2 "Thank you" cards, in Soft Sky color
2 "You're a blessing to me" cards, in Calypso Coral color
2 "Happy Birthday" cards, in Bermuda Bay color
Please note, this punch is retiring at midnight on May 31st. So, to order your Bird Punch Card Kit, you will need to email me right away at vmaduzia@yahoo.com
or text me 214-724-2351. Sorry this blog is not set up yet to accept payments, so I will need to call you to make arrangements for check or credit card.
*(Yes, in case you're doing the math, I am only making $3 on this kit. I am providing this card kit free as a thank you gift for your order. And I am happy to do it! -- I just really want people to get this punch before this little birdie flies away forever.)
*(Yes, in case you're doing the math, I am only making $3 on this kit. I am providing this card kit free as a thank you gift for your order. And I am happy to do it! -- I just really want people to get this punch before this little birdie flies away forever.)
MORE IDEAS LATER FOR YOUR BIRD PUNCH!
After you finish making your Kit cards, there are many other things you can do with your Bird Punch! Here are some ideas to inspire you. I can sit down with you and show you how to do each of these ideas below, step by step. Basically there are 3 basic pieces (bird, wing, and branch) and you can punch them out of any color card stock, and keep on punching as many as you want!! Then build them into any kind of birdie scene that you want to make!
This little bluebird below gets a blue body and 2 blue wings, then the branch is punched out of green. The little black heart is not a part of this punch but you can do that same shading with a black sharpie marker:

Sweet little friendship birds, punched out of patterned paper. Stampin Up's teensy little Mini Glue Dots (item #103683) are wonderful for tacking down the branches!:

How about this beautiful wedding card! Or anniversary card! Punch out lots of branches from crumb cake cardstock, 2 white doves with wings, then stick them down with Mini Glue Dots:


Awww this seagull makes me want to go to Maine! Notice the clever use of ink and sponges... Gray ink sponged on the bird, and the beachy background is sponged too! :



With some creativity and patience, you can pretty much make any bird you want:


Check it out, you can even make TULIPS with the punched out bird wings! What!!:


Okay that's all I have time for now! But there are even more ideas on Pinterest if you search for "bird builder punch"-- I'm telling you this is a fun piece to have!
ALREADY A STAMPER?
If you are already a stamper, and just want to get a Bird Builder Punch of your very own, go over to my business website at:
ALREADY A STAMPER?
If you are already a stamper, and just want to get a Bird Builder Punch of your very own, go over to my business website at:
The bird punch is $18 (item 117191) and you can have it shipped directly to your home. And by the way, after you put the bird punch in your shopping cart, go look at the Clearance Rack-- terrific bargains on ribbons and twine for gift wrapping!
Call me if you have any questions! 214-724-2351
Xoxo! Vickie
Xoxo! Vickie
No comments:
Post a Comment