Hope you're enjoying your summer! I have been so busy but I promised to let you know when the retiring stamps set list from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 came out and it’s here!Click here to see the retired list in page# order!
I encourage you to print out this list so you can see the stamps that are going away. Curl up with a cup of tea or coffee, your Catalog, a Marker and the Retired List. Circle each retired stamp set and make a list of the ones you’ve been waiting to order. Call me anytime with your order.
To help you out, I am starting a 20% off Special. Buy any 1 stamp set valued at $25.95 or higher from the catalog or mini catalog, and get 1 stamp set from the "Vickie's Favorites" list below, at 20% off -- which means I'm giving it to you at my wholesale cost.
20% off Vickie's Favorites from the Retiring List:
Give Thanks Page 31 107001 20.95
Unfrogettable 61 106624 25.95
Print Pattern Background 135 105167 17.95
Circle of Friendship 143 107137 17.95
Blossoms Abound 99 107363 23.95
Weathered Background 134 105276 17.95
Peaceful Wishes 36 106754 23.95
Artfully Asian 56 106772 23.95
Touch of Nature 104 106322 27.95
All in a Row 114 107321 20.95
Little Pieces 116 105063 17.95
Flannel Plaid Background 135 106764 17.95
Rough Edges Mini Alpha 159 106114 20.95
This Special starts today and will go through Monday, June 30th, at 2:00pm. I will place the order that night.
Call me, or email me at vmaduzia@verizon.net with your order. I will email you the total and you can mail me a check.
Thanks!
Vickie
No comments:
Post a Comment