All of these cards were done with Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. LOVE IT. The trio of yellow cards were made with Summer Sun cardstock and ink. Actually just one sheet of summer sun plus some white pieces and black scraps.
I went a little crazy with my Mat Pack and my Paper Piercing Tool (also known as Thumbtack)--- but you know how it is, sometimes you just get a hankerin' for some polka dots.
The big butterflies get punched out quick and easy like, with the coordinating Butterfly Punch -- punches like a dream, cuts like butta. Love it. I want to put butterflies on everything now, I AM NOT KIDDING somebody stop me
Then these pink and green cards were done with Certainly Celery ink, and the new "in-color" of Melon Mambo. This was the one color I just had to have, from the new catalog. I got the inkpad, the cardstock, the ribbon and the patterned Melon Mambo printed paper. WOW I love it. I have never ordered a whole pack of the "one color" printed paper but it's awesome, layers very nicely with the cardstock and you get soooo much of it, I am in love.
The greeting on these two cards were done with the free Sale-a-bration set called Whimsical Words. Did you order it? If not.... solly Cholly but it's all gone now ! You can borrow mine sometime maybe :) Same goes for that cute little scallop edge punch (also SAB freebie) which I call my "Crochet Punch" because it looks so lacey to me. And who knows, they might put it into the catalog.
No comments:
Post a Comment