Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cards from the September Stamp Camp

Had a great time at our Stamp Camp!  It was completely wonderful to see you ladies!!  Okay you already have the project sheets for the 2 things we made today.  But here are the other things I told you about, that you can make with the Two-Step Owl Punch!

I made this little Penguin Card for my sweet friend Denise Sullivan who loaned me her Two-Step-Owl-Punch for our class ...  and all the other awesome supplies and card samples that I showed you at the stamp camp!!  Okay everyone say "Thank you Denise!" nice and loud so she can hear you in Frisco.


These little punchy penguins are so precious!!! When I was making them I had smiles for miles!  Here are the pieces I used to make these guys.  They are all just pieces from the Owl Punch.  If you need a closer zoom just click on the photo:


Owl, Ghost, Bat, Cyclops and of course the little candies... these little ghouls and boyz are dreaming of halloween candy they are about to get while trick or treating, see the cloud above their heads? Yes everything you see below is made with Owl punch!


Ahhh, all the cute things you can make with the Owl Punch!!  Okay just wanted to get these photos posted for you guys really quick before I run out to a Kickball tournament! but if anyone has any questions call me, or email me at vmaduzia@verizon.net!  Thanks for coming today, and remember to enjoy your day today!! It's okay to ZOOM OUT from those problems a little bit!! -- and notice all the little and big ways that God is showing you today, that you are on His mind! :)  xoxo VickieIf you need to know the supplies or instructions on any of the above ... email me!  Gotta go watch kickball now, xoxoo!!!  Vickie


No comments: