Okay one more thing I have to show you. I was flipping through the pages of my "Definitely Decorative" catalog and saw this lovely thing:
This is a rub-on decal that can go on walls, mirrors, windows, etc. It is only $10.95 and I am sooo getting it because I love the saying. It is so thanksgiving-y but pretty enough to use all year round, dont you think?
Not sure if I can find a white platter that size, but if not, I will rub the decal onto a glass picture frame, then put some white cardstock or patterned paper behind the glass instead of a photo. LOVE!! Sigh. God is so good to us. For today, let's all practice an Attitude of Gratitude. Even on my worst days, I am absolutely surrounded by blessings. Thank you Lord for your great love!! :) xoxo Vickie

No comments:
Post a Comment