Thursday, June 16, 2016

WATERCOLORING IN THE MEADOW

Made this Father's Day card for my father in law!



Mmmmm.... watercoloring is so relaxing. I was trying out this little palette of watercolors my friend gave me. They sure are convenient, but when they dry they leave a chalky residue on top which I did not care for. I guess I am spoiled by watercoloring with Stampin up inkpads -- which dry so sheer and lovely -- and are guaranteed to match your cardstock color!



My little Watercolor Paintbrush is something I found and LOVE.  I bought a bunch of them for use at my stamp classes.  Contact me if you need one! 

The stamp set I used for this card:  In The Meadow (click here)

In the Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set
In The Meadow, $20 for a set of 8 stamps.  Item #140754


















WATERCOLOR CLASSES:
I will be teaching a Watercoloring Class in July at my church.  I also do private lessons for one or 2 people, here in my craft room.  Tell me if you want to get on the schedule! 

Happy Father's Day! 

***********

EYECANDY TIME:  
Here are some other ideas for this stamp set! It is a really great one for making "Guy-Cards" which are always a challenge for some reason!

More In the Meadow:

Make a handmade card to show you care, using "In the Meadow" stamp set.  Great image for watercoloring, and the perfect sentiment!:

Stampin' Up!, In the Meadow, Occasions 2016, Watercolouring technique,:

Stampin' Up! Reverse Masking with In the Meadow and Party Pants:

In The Meadow and Woodland embossing folder-Sandy Mundy Stampin -up! Independent Demonstrator.:

Praying for You Card / In the Meadow stamp set / Thoughts:

In the Meadow clear block stamping technique:

FireFly's Cards by Sierra Stamper: In the Meadow and Wonderland stamp sets:
In the Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!:





No comments: