Friday, March 21, 2008

Triple Dips and Wheelies ... Spring Promo!

Get ready for Spring with these refreshing promotions from Stampin' Up!

March 18-April 30
Stampin' Up has designed many of their Jumbo Wheels to coordinate with their stamp sets. From now through April, when you purchase any of the 6 stamp sets listed below, they will give you the matching Jumbo Wheel for free! That's an $8.50 value. Here are the stamp/wheel combos on this special. Click on each underlined stamp, to view them in the online catalog:

112848 Wonderful You bundle, $33.95
Includes Wonderful You stamp set
and free Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel (page 91)

112851 Life's a Breeze bundle, $29.95
Includes Life's a Breeze stamp set
and free Something Fishy jumbo wheel (page 80)

112850 Pun Fun bundle, $30.95
Includes Pun Fun stamp set
and free Sweet Stars jumbo wheel (page 66)
THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! I just ordered it today. So cute and whimsical, and simple to color. Kids can use this set all year round, with markers or even crayons, to make their own thank-you notes and birthday cards. The star wheel is adorable and will be so cute on a gift bag and tissue paper.

112847 Year after Year bundle, $30.95
Includes Year after Year stamp set
and free See You Around jumbo wheel (page 60)

112849 Stitched Exotics bundle, $33.95
Includes Stitched Exotics stamp set
and free It's Beautiful jumbo wheel (pages 82 and 83)

112853 Enjoy Every Moment bundle, $29.95
Includes Enjoy Every Moment stamp set
and free Daisy Dash jumbo wheel (page 51)

ALSO ... here's another exciting special .....

Triple Dipper Hostess Benefits!
Host a $350 workshop with me, between March 18 and April 30, and earn an EXTRA $25 in hostess awards from Stampin Up! Yup, that's $25 dollars in free merchandise in addition to the standard $40 shopping spree they normally give ya. And guess what, I'll sweeten the deal further. Email me before the end of the day Sunday March 30th to schedule your April workshop, and I will give you an EXTRA $25 free stamp set of your choice!!

Do the math -- this is a $90 shopping spree!!

Email me next week and let's agree on a date in April, and put it on the calendar. I'll give you some cute invitations so you can invite a bunch of your girlfriends for a fun stamping workshop! Most of my workshops are around $350 -400 if you have 8-10 friends come over. And with this Triple Dipper special, a $350 workshop gets you all the regular hostess benefits plus an additional $50 in free merchandise! So come on -- what are you waiting for -- call me and let's get this party started! The time to book your April party is now, before my Triple Dipper offer melts away!.......

By the way, a Catalog Workshop also gets the Triple Dips -- call and let me know before Sunday March 30th that you plan to gather catalog orders from your friends in April. If your combined orders reach $350 or more in sales, I will give you the triple dips as well!

I hope you're just as excited about all of these specials as I am. Call or email me, I look forward to hearing from you :)

Love, Vickie

1 comment:

Shy said...

Love the color combo on the pun fun. I like this set too.