For the basketball tile, I stamped the basketball first (retired stamp set called "Have a Ball!") on the center left side of the tile, using Pumpkin colored Stazon ink. Then I stamped it again, and again, up a little higher to make it look like motion. Then I stamped a net around it with Black stazon ink, and a pretty Bible verse in Timber Brown stazon ink. I hope these coaches will use these coasters for their morning coffee, and think of what a blessing they have been to these little boys this season!!!

While I'm talking about tiles, here are a couple more that I have made as gifts. I made a ton of these church ones at Christmas, as well as other designs, only using Timber Brown for all of the tiles. The monochromatic color scheme made it super easy and they came out so pretty. They were great Teacher gifts and I like the idea of putting God's word in front of them each day with their morning coffee! On the backs, I put 4 little squares of cork, using a hot-glue gun to attach each square.
This one below is made with Lovely as a Tree set, my all-time favorite stamp set to use for manly cards. Trust me, if you don't have this one yet, you need it!! I will show you so many ideas you can do with this beautiful stamp set.
I made about a dozen of these and I give them out to friends when I need a quick gift.
Try stamping a Tumbled Tile! Let me know if I can help in any way.
3 comments:
Those are really neat! Great Job!
Where did you get the Bible verse stamp on the basketball tile? I'd love to have some like that! Patty www.pattystamps.com
Super cool Vicki!!! Never thought of using tiles from Lowes. This is Aimée BTW of Aimée & Jason! Bertha forwarded me your blog. Nice stuff you have!! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment