Here are some cards we did at my Stamp Camp last weekend. It was so fun to be with the girls again and play. The first card, we did with the "One of a Kind" stamp set.
Only two inkpads were used: The background flowers on the brown card and the pink piece were stamped with Versamark ink. Then we used Purely Pomegranate classic ink to stamp the pretty flower/medallion onto the square of Shimmery White cardstock. See how the big flower looks pink? That's because we "pulled in" some of Pomegranate ink with a blender pen. See? It looks like we used pink ink, but it's just smeared inward from the edges with the Blender Pen. Finished it off with snippets of White dotty ribbon and Pomegranate stitched ribbon, and made some little sparkly lights with my trusty White Gel Pen. Oh, and the flat-backed pearl is from my wonderful Pretties Kit, I love everything in that metal tin!
************************
The little Dove Chocolate Treat Holder below was done with the "Always" stamp set. Such a pretty and versatile stamp set, I really LOVE it and could stamp with it for days.
************************
The little Dove Chocolate Treat Holder below was done with the "Always" stamp set. Such a pretty and versatile stamp set, I really LOVE it and could stamp with it for days.
We stamped the birdie onto the rectangle piece with Blue Bayou classic ink, then filled in the white space with the fern in Certainly Celery ink, and then the little daisy flower with Soft Sky ink. Made some little punchies embellishments. There are 3 little pieces in this stamp set that fit perfectly into my little 1/2" circle punch. Then I used my two bigger circle punches to do the rivets from "Circle of Friendship" stamp set.
Below is the open view, where the chocolate is peeking out.
Do you want to know how to cut and fold up this little Dove Treat Holder? There is a tutorial coming next week on Splitcoast!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to see the Dark Chocolate! That's my favorite part!!!! HEE HEE! Not really! I just got my order yesterday and I finally got the One of a Kind set and I am ordering the Always set! Can't wait to play with them! Love your cards! I have a workshop on the 8th that I'm starting to plan for! I figure I'll use the One of a Kind set too!!!!
Post a Comment