Well, Basketball season is over! For Hayden anyway, the last game was Monday. Our JV team this year had several new players, and it took them a while to bond together as a team. But finally in the last 4 games, we got aggressive and started winning some games!! It was so awesome, we beat one team by like 23 points I think?Our little school is so great. We are thankful for our coach, he is an awesome basketball player with a gentle spirit, he really loves these boys and is such a great role model for them. I am always so sad to see the season come to an end -- even though it is such an investment of our time and puts hundreds of miles on our car from Oct. thru Feb. -- but I am always so thrilled to go to any game where I can see my sweet Hayden doing what he loves best. He is not afraid to GO FOR IT!! We learned that there is a fine line between getting aggressive and getting a personal foul :) As I type, I can hear the #55 jersey sloshing around in the washing machine right now for the last time **sigh**
Anyway! Great season Hayden!!! We love our Lakewood Knights!!!
Anyway! Great season Hayden!!! We love our Lakewood Knights!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment