
Okay now for some stamping news. Here is a cool little stamp set I got for FREE from Stampin Up! It contains 4 stamps with columns of words and phrases. But instead of mounting the stamps on the 4 big wood blocks they came with, I cut apart each line of each stamp and mounted the phrases individually onto the spine of a set of Domino's. The domino's were only $7.99 at W**mart and this way I can use each greeting by itself. The "Lots of Thoughts" set is available for FREE from Stampin' Up right now, as a gift with purchase during Sale-A-Bration (goes through March 17). If you want to get a free stamp set, email me and I'll explain how you can get this very useful little stamp set.
1 comment:
The use of the domino's is a great idea. Much easier then cutting small wood pieces. Thanks for the share.
Post a Comment